6.25.2010

Sweet Darlin' ruffle apron for little people

Pipsqueak-sized apron!  So cute, I almost kept it.  But Piper couldn't wait to get out of her "modeling clothes" and back into a stained t-shirt and stretch pants.  Kinda like her mom in that way, I guess...
Made from upcycled vintage pillowcase, vintage fabric and lace trim.  A milder version of ruffles, like you see on the grown up aprons like this one
 Notice the stretch pants...

See what else Deeds and Petunia has been up to on my Etsy page!  And don't forget to become a Facebook fan!  And feel free to stop by and say hello, bring me an iced coffee, drink a glass of wine with me or just give me a hug anytime this summer!!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.