1.27.2016

Sarah Beth Smith Photography on Flickr

Arizona Cactus Skeleton
I'm happy to have started blogging again!  It gives me another avenue to tell stories told through the lens of my camera.

If you like what you see and you want to see more, check out my Flickr page, where I've set the goal to try and update week with new images.  Right now you'll find I've added lots of photos from my travels over the past year.

I'm trying to get out every chance I get - it's tough in the rain!  But I will be sure to post whenever I find something good.

If you're a fellow blogger/photographer/human on Flickr, Google+ or Instagram - I'd love to connect.  Find me and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.