11.05.2010

Emotional spew

Beware!  Emotional Blog rant coming at you.  Feel free to ignore.

Apparently I've been working so much lately that I've managed to alienate myself socially.  Or maybe I'm just feeling insecure today.  I've been trying to juggle life outside of work with the first year in a new business and it's been a struggle to balance everything.

How do other people do it?

And when I do have the time... have you ever felt like you are constantly reaching out to people but they never want to reach back?  That's how I'm feeling today and it kinda stinks.

It's probably just me.  I'm probably the one who's hard to be friends with.  Or maybe it's just the weather.

Okay, moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.