11.15.2010

Crafty Craft Show Weekend Recap

What a fun weekend!  Met so many creative people like Laurie of La La Laurie (AMAZING paper craft!), Cheryl of Food Stuffs (eco-friendly food-storage), and Lori Meyer or Parisienne Girl Designs (lovely vintage-inspired jewelry).

It was great to be a part of such a talented group of people and I feel blessed with some good sales both days.  Hooray for handmade!!!

Here are some photos from the Artisan Sale:


Deeds & Petunia goodies

More Deeds & Petunia!

Soap Mama Soaps (so yummy!)

I Heart Baby

Acme Toy Co.

And some shots from my display at the Tacoma Is For Lovers Holiday Craft Sale:





Cheryl from Food Stuffs!  So pretty!

My youngest customer of the day looking completely adorable!

Old-fashioned gift wrap - I carved the stamp myself!
Thanks again to all my customers and fellow artists/crafters for making my weekend so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.