11.17.2010

Wednesday Wonderful

Okay, I'll admit it.  I'm already in the Christmas spirit.  I'm in craft overdrive right now trying to get everything ready for this last craft show of the year and the big Thanksgiving weekend sale in my Etsy shop online.  Christmas music is a great motivator!  Keeps me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside which helps counter act the freezing cold wind whipping through my window, which is open to counter act the glue fumes, which can be intense when I crank out this many pieces in one day.  Whew!

Here are some favorites from this week.  I want to live in this dress.  The perfect holiday green!

Elsie Rockabilly Dress by HeartMyCloset


I love all of the artwork in the Swan Bones shop, but this little pillow is my favorite!

Wolf's Breath Dream Pillow by SwanBones


And because I love squirrels a little too much

Block Print Squirrel Stuffie by ArtGoodies


I need a new pincushion.  This one is too adorable!

Darling Deer Pincushion by Enamor


And it's getting very cold here.  I need an incredibly adorable jacket just like this to stay warm

Ruffle Front Fleece Jacket by CotyLee

I bid you good night!

1 comment:

  1. I like all the things you posted too, we have a lot of the same tastes! Thank you for including my pincushion :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.