1.24.2011

Jess & Brandon's Wedding

I got the chance to work with a wonderful bride named Jess who found me through Etsy.  She was on the hunt for custom pieces to outfit the entire wedding party.  She brought me a beautiful palette along with some very creative and challenging ideas that were so much fun to work with.  Jess was working with a nature theme that had a "steampunk-lite" element.  I used vintage cogs and watch parts, copper wire elements, feathers and twigs.

The wedding looks GORGEOUS!  The bride looks so glamorous.  I love the pomander bouquets, the birds nest cake and those centerpieces!!!  This wedding is one that needs to be in every wedding blog for inspiration!  Definitely should be an Etsy featured wedding!  ;)  I'm so thrilled that I got to play a small part in helping it come together so beautifully.

Here are some photos from the wedding.  Thanks Jess for sharing - you were a joy to work with and look so beautiful in the veil!  Also a big thank you to Herman Au Photography for graciously allowing me to share your beautiful work!











I love my job!  It's so exciting to see these brides looking so amazing and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing I get to help just a little in making them feel happy on their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.