10.21.2011

A fabulous vintage window - what to do with it?

I need your suggestions, folks!  Look at this cute little window.  I found it at a garage sale and knew I needed to take it home to create something crafty with it.




I keep seeing projects out there, but can't decide which to try.  What should I do with it?  Besides the obvious: clean it, do you have any suggestions?  Break the glass and attach some chicken wire?  Add some dowels to make it a ribbon holder/dispenser?  Something else???

3 comments:

  1. I love it -- but I will have to get back to you on what to do with it...it's just so pretty as is. Maybe just get some dry erase markers, leave it "as is" and use it as a message center?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pin pretty fabric for the appropriate season behind it and hang it on the wall? :3 what pretty window! you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab find!
    I love the ribbon dispenser idea!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.