9.21.2011

Very Pintersting...

I'm obsessed.  It's official.  Pinterest has kept me rapt with attention for hours this week.  Every night I get a chance to sit down and take in all the gorgeous eye candy, I find myself refreshed and inspired!

What I've gathered so far:

  • You post favorite/inspiring/lovely photos of items/ideas/projects to let the world know about how incredible these things are.  These are called "Pins."
  • You categorize them in your Pin "Boards"
  •  People can follow you and what you pin - everything you pin or just certain boards they find inspiring.
  • You follow other people's Pins and Boards so you can see what they upload/post every day.
  • You can re-pin other people's Pins, leave a comment on their Pin or "heart" their Pin.  They can do the same for you.
  • You can visit the original post (where the eye candy was originally found) by clicking on the Pin.  A great way to find new blogs, sellers, items and to network your own goodness!

Pinterest is like visual Twitter.  I love reading blogs, (especially eye candy blogs) but I don't always have the time to go through and read every post, link, etc.  Pinterest gives me the goods and lets me visually decide what I want to go read about.  Super inspiring.

Here are some of my favorite Pins!  I made my first collage in Picnik to share without posting four separate photos (still deciding if I like it or not.  Do you make collages?) 


Clockwise from top left:
The Cross Design
Love Print by The Wheatfield
Country Living
Bluebird Vintage

Who do you follow on Pinterest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.