9.19.2011

New DIY Project Preview

I've been busy!  The house is covered in glitter now thanks to this week's DIY project spree.  And no, glittering the house was not my DIY.  (But there's a thought...)

Here are three projects you'll see here on the blog over the next few weeks.  Each will have step by step instructions and suggestions for how you might make changes/improvements to your liking.  Be sure to check back!

Big Top Love Chipboard Mini Banner

Crafty Yarn Wrapped Wreath

Glittered and Upgraded Figurine
Our school district is dealing with a strike right now (sigh.  Keep fingers crossed they sort it out soon!) My kids are home with me, which means I work at about a 50% capacity.  But I will do my best to get at least one of these suckers edited and posted for your crafty enjoyment before week's end!  Do you have a preference???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.