9.28.2011

Halloween-mas is coming...

Is it just me or has Halloween become bigger than Christmas?  It's certainly become more commercial than I remember it being when I was a kid.  Every magazine has Halloween decor all over it.  Martha (or should I say Moth-a) Stewart has a specialty magazine DEVOTED to it, as well as "Halloween Central" on her website.  I am reluctant to call "it" a holiday or profess that I celebrate it, but I do enjoy Halloween and some of the amazing, creative ways people decorate for this darkest of days.  Especially love anything with a vintage flair.  What are your Halloween favorites?

MarthaStewart.com

CountryLiving.com
MarthaStewart.com
Instant Cemetery Display, Crafterella on Etsy, $50
MarthaStewart.com
CountryLiving.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.