6.30.2015

Age 11 and Horse Crazy - A photo essay

It struck me as I was putting the folded pile of clothes in her room that it won't be like this forever.

A cheerful bedroom full of bright colors, sparkles, rainbows, hearts - and horses EVERYWHERE.  There's no doubt what she's passionate about!  Every day she surprises me with her sweetness, intelligence and growing maturity.  She's on the brink of growing up, walking the line between little girl and young woman, but for now still mostly innocent, full of imagination and whimsy.  When I'm in this room, I get a small peek inside her heart and mind.  What a wonderful place to be!









I'm sure there's some order to the chaos... somewhere. 



I love these little snippets of her life and personality. I definitely know what her spirit animal is.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.