7.20.2010

Balancing Act

A balancing act is the theme of life as of late.  I'm working hard to balance the beauty and freedom of summer with the duties involved in managing a budding business.  It's hard to maintain a routine when there are REALLY only 2 good months of summer in the Northwest, and frankly, I don't want to waste them working!  I want to go camping, barbeque, play at the park, and hang out with family and friends until the wee hours of morning.  Still, if I walk away from the workroom or computer for too long I start to feel lost.  I've managed to squeeze out a few new creations since my last post (find them on my Etsy site), and hopefully you will see some of them in the shops around Tacoma very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.