7.22.2011

Tacoma Is For Lovers Craft Fair Sneak Preview!

I am so excited writing this post!  I've gathered up quite a few new items and am now expanding the Deeds & Petunia line to include altered vintage clothing, upcycled accessories like belts, fabric hair clips and sashes, and JEWELRY!!!

I've enlisted the help of some fabulous artists to help bring my designs to life.  Parisienne Girl Designs has crafted some wonderful jewelry just for Deeds & Petunia.


A very talented gal from Gnome Made With Love whipped up these fabulous belts we've dubbed "Kenobe" belts (get it, because they're Obi belts, and everyone thinks of Obi Wan Kenobe?  From Star Wars???) and some cute little hair accessories.  These are more on the casual side, very affordable and great for everyday wear!



I am no expert crocheter, lord knows I try, so a friend whipped up these little bows for me.  Wouldn't they be cute pinned to a dress or your hair?


This week I've been working away on the sewing machine gussying up some vintage duds.  Just a little extra spice to bring them up to date and give them a little Deeds & Petunia flair!






So come see me this Sunday the 24th at the Tacoma Is For Lovers craft fair at King's Books in Tacoma, WA!  I'll be there from 11-4, and you can try on all the new goodies. 

No fighting over the red bird dress, ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.