6.14.2011

Real Wedding - Sara in a vintage style headband

Every once in a while I get a very special email from a bride who shares her photos with me.  It makes me cry every time!  The best part about my little veil and fascinator shop is knowing I get to make someone feel extra special on their wedding day with a handmade piece.

Sara chose this piece for her wedding day


Very elegant yet very simple.  Her look was customized with a vintage blue rhinestone brooch.  It was one that I painstakingly replaced some of the jewels in to bring it back to life!  Gotta love handmade... ;)

Here are a couple more shots of her looking gorgeous.  Thanks Fort Mill Photography for the use of your lovely photos.



Congrats Sara!  Thanks so much for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.