8.02.2010

What's new...

Boy, it's been a busy couple of weeks!  There are new items up on the Deeds and Petunia Etsy site!  Some very cute vintage button cards and a new fruity trim with strawberries, apples and cherries.



I've also been making some fascinators!  A few months ago I ordered some supplies from fancygoods and Plumule on Etsy to try my hand at a birdcage veil.  I'm VERY pleased with how it came out, and when I have a spare moment (ha!) will happily take a photo to share.  I even had a little veiling to spare and made another bridal fascinator, perhaps for someone who isn't interested in a veil.  All I can say is that baby blue feathers are my FAVORITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous in your post. Any inappropriate or insensitive comments will of course be deleted.